|General||2G Network||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G Network||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100|
|4G Network||LTE 800 / 850 / 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600|
|Announced||Exp. announcement 2014, September|
|Status||Exp. release 2014, Q4|
|– S Pen stylus|
|Display||Type||Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||1440 x 2560 pixels, 5.7 inches (~515 ppi pixel density)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Sound||Alert types||Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones|
|Memory||Card slot||microSD, up to 128 GB|
|Internal||16/32/64 GB, 4 GB RAM|
|Speed||HSDPA, 42 Mbps; HSUPA; LTE, Cat4, 50 Mbps UL, 150 Mbps DL|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v4.0, A2DP, EDR, LE|
|USB||microUSB v3.0 (MHL 2), USB Host|
|Camera||Primary||16 MP, 3456 x 4608 pixels, optical image stabilization, autofocus, dual-LED flash|
|Features||Dual Shot, Simultaneous HD video and image recording, geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, image stabilization, panorama, HDR|
|Video||2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, optical stabilization|
|Secondary||2 MP, 1080p@30fps|
|Features||OS||Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 (SM-N910S)
Exynos 5433 (SM-N910C)
|CPU||Quad-core 2.5 GHz Krait 450 (SM-N910S)
Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core Cortex-A57 (SM-N910C)
|GPU||Adreno 420 (SM-N910S)
|Sensors||Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, temperature, humidity, gesture, UV|
|Messaging||SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS|
|Java||Yes, via Java MIDP emulator|
|– ANT+ support- S-Voice natural language commands and dictation- Air gestures
– SNS integration
– Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
– TV-out (via MHL A/V link)
– MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.264/H.263 player
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+/AC3/FLAC player
– Photo/video editor
– Document viewer(Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF)
– Google Search, Maps, Gmail,
YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Picasa
– Voice memo/dial/commands
– Predictive text input (Swype)
Transit Times (Domestic)
- Standard Shipping : Can take up to 3 to 6 business days to deliver.
- USPS Priority Mail : 2-4 days within the mainland 48 states. For PR, Hawaii and Alaska may take up to 7 days.
- FedEx Ground : 2-5 business days. Service available only for the mainland 48 states.
- Fedex 2 Days : Guaranteed 2 business days delivery within the 50 states. Additional charges may apply for AK and HI.
- Overnight Delivery : Guaranteed 1 business days delivery within the 50 states. Additional charges may apply for AK and HI.
(* May take an additional day for non-continental addresses)
Transit Times (International)
- FedEx Economy International : 4-7 business days || Flat rate $79 per order.
- FedEx Priority International : 2-5 business days || Flat rate $99 per order.
- USPS Express International : 2 days – 3 weeks|| Flat rate $59 per order.
Customs Duty for International Customers
International buyers are expected to be aware of any import regulation their respective country may have. And be prepared to pay any duties that their customs may impose.
Tracking your order shipment
For all order, a tracking number will be uploaded at the time of processing. You can use this to track the progress of your shipment. FedEx, UPS, USPS can take upto 4 hours to update the tracking information on their websites. So, please allow this time before checking the status though. If you try to track it but the system shows an error, this may be due to the timing of tracking-database updates by the carrier, the sophistication of a particular carrier’s tracking system, or the lack of full integration into our shipping systems.
If you don’t see any tracking data for your shipment, and the estimated delivery date has not yet passed, your package should still arrive on time.
Our on-time delivery record is at 99.9%. At most 1 out of every 1000 of our shipments miss the delivery date.