|General||2G Network||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G Network||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100|
|4G Network||All bands|
|Status||Available. Released 2013, September|
|Body||Dimensions||123.8 x 58.6 x 7.6 mm (4.87 x 2.31 x 0.30 in)|
|Weight||112 g (3.95 oz)|
|– 500 dpi pixel density fingerprint sensor (Touch ID)|
|Display||Type||LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||640 x 1136 pixels, 4.0 inches (~326 ppi pixel density)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass, oleophobic coating|
|Sound||Alert types||Vibration, proprietary ringtones|
|Internal||16GB, 1 GB RAM DDR3|
|Speed||DC-HSDPA, 42 Mbps; HSDPA, 21 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps, LTE, 100 Mbps; EV-DO Rev. A, up to 3.1 Mbps|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi hotspot|
|Bluetooth||Yes, v4.0 with A2DP|
|Camera||Primary||8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, check quality|
|Features||1/3” sensor size, 1.5 µm pixel size, simultaneous HD video and image recording, touch focus, geo-tagging, face detection, HDR panorama, HDR photo|
|Video||Yes, 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps, video stabilization, check quality|
|Secondary||Yes, 1.2 MP, 720p@30fps, face detection, FaceTime over Wi-Fi or Cellular|
|Features||OS||iOS 7, upgradable to iOS 7.1.1, planned upgrade to iOS 8|
|CPU||Dual-core 1.3 GHz Cyclone (ARM v8-based)|
|GPU||PowerVR G6430 (quad-core graphics)|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Messaging||iMessage, SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS support and GLONASS|
|Colors||Space Gray, White/Silver, Gold|
|– Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic- AirDrop file sharing- Siri natural language commands and dictation- iCloud cloud service- iCloud Keychain- Twitter and Facebook integration- TV-out- Maps
– iBooks PDF reader
– Audio/video player/editor
– Document viewer/editor ((Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
– Image viewer/editor
– Voice memo/dial/command
– Predictive text input
Transit Times (Domestic)
- Standard Shipping : Can take up to 3 to 6 business days to deliver.
- USPS Priority Mail : 2-4 days within the mainland 48 states. For PR, Hawaii and Alaska may take up to 7 days.
- FedEx Ground : 2-5 business days. Service available only for the mainland 48 states.
- Fedex 2 Days : Guaranteed 2 business days delivery within the 50 states. Additional charges may apply for AK and HI.
- Overnight Delivery : Guaranteed 1 business days delivery within the 50 states. Additional charges may apply for AK and HI.
(* May take an additional day for non-continental addresses)
Transit Times (International)
- FedEx Economy International : 4-7 business days || Flat rate $79 per order.
- FedEx Priority International : 2-5 business days || Flat rate $99 per order.
- USPS Express International : 2 days – 3 weeks|| Flat rate $59 per order.
Customs Duty for International Customers
International buyers are expected to be aware of any import regulation their respective country may have. And be prepared to pay any duties that their customs may impose.
Tracking your order shipment
For all order, a tracking number will be uploaded at the time of processing. You can use this to track the progress of your shipment. FedEx, UPS, USPS can take upto 4 hours to update the tracking information on their websites. So, please allow this time before checking the status though. If you try to track it but the system shows an error, this may be due to the timing of tracking-database updates by the carrier, the sophistication of a particular carrier’s tracking system, or the lack of full integration into our shipping systems.
If you don’t see any tracking data for your shipment, and the estimated delivery date has not yet passed, your package should still arrive on time.
Our on-time delivery record is at 99.9%. At most 1 out of every 1000 of our shipments miss the delivery date.